Student Learner Outcomes:
Effective Communicator’s Readers, Writers and Speakers
- Articulate ideas effectively through reading and writing
- Collaborate with others coherently
- Demonstrate knowledge of content standards
Critical Analytical, Collaborative Problem Solvers:
- Analyze and apply learning to real life situations
- Interpret, gather, evaluate and analyze information
- Define, analyze and resolve problems
Self– Motivated Learners
- Assume personal responsibility for their own learning
- Take the initiative to be successful in life
Productive Citizens in a Global and Technological Society
- Understand and appreciate diversity
- Work effectively and respectfully with others to establish and accomplish specific goals
- Incorporate technology as a tool for learning and expression
School Wide Expectations
(What we expect of our students)
- Come to school prepared and ready to learn.
- Be respectful to others at all times.
- Be supportive of other students inside and outside the classroom.
- Work with your teacher to become productive.
- Demonstrate good work ethics.
- Strive for high academic achievement.
- Set personal short term and long term goals.
- Develop the mindset:
“I WILL graduate from High School”